If a rendering application like Microsoft Word or Notepad does not start after installing the Fasoo client, there may be a conflict between Fasoo and a security application running on your Windows PC. Please do the following to generate a dump file that Fasoo can analyze to determine and resolve the cause of the conflict.
- Start Task Manager and go to the Processes tab.
- Try to open a file with the application that won't start or just try to open the application.
- If a crash dialog box or other message appears indicating a problem, go to Task Manager. You may not get an indication other than the application does not open.
- Right-click the application in Task Manager and select Create Dump File.
- The dump file is created and will show you the save location. It’s usually stored in %temp% or an equivalent location.
- Zip the dump file and upload it to the Fasoo Help Desk or to another location designated by Fasoo personnel.